Something Grabbing My Feet



It's hard for me to sleep early, I sleep after midnight usually,.but  I feel so different that night, the light look so dim, the air slowly growing humid and cold. My head feel so heavy and hurt but I don't know how it's feels exactly. My body feel so much tired, yet I just do regular stuff that day. I drink so much coffe lately, to boost my energy. Sometimes, everything is better when you drink coffe. My room was quite small, 3x3 meters with wardrobe that I rarely use, desk full of my stuff, and my bed totally disorganized.

Spent almost 2 hour trying to sleep, finally be able to close my eyes at 2AM. It didn't las long, unfortunately I wake up arround 2:30 becouse I feel so uncomfortable. Trying hard to close my eyes and go back to sleep again, but then there it goes.

I feel something touching my feet, kind of gentle pressure, like a mother touching her baby. Thingking it was just my folded blanket, so I just moved my feet and cover it with my blanket, keep trying go back to sleep. The touch comeback again, at this point I'm already half asleep, so I just ignored it. Suddenly it's grab me and trying to drag me. I was shocked, and screamed a little. I wake up and sat at my bed, looking arround but no one in my room except myself. The worst part, it's grab and drag me again even I'm wide awake. I don't feel the form or texture, I just feel the pressure, it's quite strong that moved my feet a little.



Scared the hell out of me, I running to my mom's room. Luckyly my mom left the door open. I just sat at my mom desk for a couple minute, trying to understand what's going on. I'm not waking up my mom, just sat quietly, then go back to my room. I left the door open, and left the light turn on. Once again, trying to sleep.

0 comments:

Copyright © / Candra Aditama

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger